Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Untitled!

I cant take all this back and forth

This wishy washy shit

1 minute u want me

next minute its this

You call me stuff like sweetheart hun babe n boo

do u really mean or is it only when Im catering to u?

See Im a woman of lil words but to u I express how I feel

I thought we built a rapport where we always kept it real

I guess not

Maybe I was wrong, maybe your not who I thought

Used to say that u was perfect but that idea has been set at naught!

Damn

N I held u down as much as I could when u were under

Letters were attained so now what u cant hear the thunder?

Definitely never expected for things to turn out this way

Tell me y I always for fall your type

as Drake would say

But once again I was stupid n dumb

the jokes on me

Should’ve listened when they warned me

Never fall while trying to obtain a college degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment